Saturday, May 22, 2010

Megan Fox plays never naked

Too bad men love, now you have all your hopes buried. The currently hottest woman in Hollywood, Megan Fox (23), will never-never-never take off for a role.
"I can not even imagine to turn a nude scene ever," said Fox sexy the music channel MTV. "Such scenes remain so for ever there - especially now with the Internet. I just can not. "
Even film for Fox kisses are more in the shadow side of her profession: "One time I had to kiss a boy on the set, which had only just eaten lunch, and suddenly became a meal remaining from his mouth in mine. Nothing against the guy, but that was supereklig. "
Men also hope number 2 will not be fulfilled. For Madame Megan excludes that will ever emerge a sex tape of her on the Internet: "Never! This is the last thing I want to see how I look when I have sex. "There are probably millions of men veeery different opinion ...
More beautiful than the actress Megan Fox is on T-necking> Megan Fox finds sex scenes embarrassing> Sexy Megan Fox the Hottie Award scoops> Megan Fox Michael Bay's Ferrari had to scrub>